Friday, May 6, 2011
Spay / Neuter Assistance!
It's nice to see you again! :) We've been so busy with spring break and everyone traveling, that, we're just able to come back to our blog for a quick check-in and a "howdy"! That said, we'd like to make our first post in a couple of weeks about something worthwhile, so, here is a post about a topic near and dear to our hearts:
FREE OR LOW-COST SPAY / NEUTER HELP:
- Low-cost spay/neuter clinic -- ARF's shelter, 2890 Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek. Appointment: Call 925-296-3105, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. weekdays to schedule. Prices: Visit www.arf.net/resources/clinic.html.
- Low-Cost -- Spay/Neuter Clinic at Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society, every Tuesday for qualified residents. Reduced prices available for those who can demonstrate financial need or hardship. Appointments must be made in advance by calling 510-845-3633. Visit www.berkeleyhumane.org. for more details.
- Spay/neuter assistance -- Low-cost vet referrals and financial assistance for Contra Costa County residents. Contra Costa Humane Society, 925-279-2247.
- Free spay/neuter -- For feral cats in East Contra Costa County by Homeless Animals' Lifeline Organization (H.A.L.O.). They also have limited funds for free domestic cat spay/neuters for low-income families. Call voice mail at 925-473-4642, or visit www.eccchalo.org.
- Low-cost spay/neuter clinic -- Financial assistance for low-income Alameda and Contra Costa counties residents. Tri-Valley SPCA Spay/Neuter Center, 4651 Gleason Drive, Dublin. Free spay/neuter for pit bulls. Appointments: 925-479-9674.
Feral cat trap rental and no-cost spay/neuter surgeries -- For eligible feral cats, from East Bay SPCA to help reduce homeless cats in East Bay. For more information, Alameda and Contra Costa residents call 510-563-4635, or visit www.eastbayspca.org/resources and click "The Feral Fix."
Please be a responsible pet owner and spay and / or neuter your pets!
To Visit My Website, Go To: